Outdoor Living Space
- Acreage: four acres
- Peaceful and natural wooded neighborhood
- Paved and lighted walking path with bench seating
- Outdoor pavilion with gas grill for resident picnics, special events, and family visits
- Landscaping, flower accents, and resident-owned bird feeders
- Vegetable garden space
Indoor Living Space
- Square Feet: 42,000 square feet with a large amount of community access space
- Dining Hall
- Activity Center/Music Hall
The Lodges of Community Village
Florida Women’s Lodge
The Florida community living area (accessible to all residents) is decorated with a Florida motif and includes a television viewing area, vending machines for soda and snacks, microwave, coffee, aquarium, living room furnishings plus a designated area for crafts, card games, and jigsaw puzzles.
New England Men’s Lodge
The New England community living area (accessible to all residents) includes a lively finch aviary, pool table, soda vending machine, coffee, microwave, living room furnishings with television (always Tigers baseball) plus a designated area for games and computer use.
Arizona Women’s Lodge (accelerated care center)
The Arizona community living area (accessible to all residents) is decorated with a southwest feel featuring living room furnishings and television. A dining area sufficient to serve all Arizona Lodge residents provides easier access for those with limited mobility. Arizona Lodge also offers a large day room where activities take place for Arizona residents and Daycare participants.